Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where has the time gone?

So just last week (it seems) I was intending on putting up new baby pics of Shiloh at 6-ish weeks old, then suddenly summer was over and September began, a trip to brandon, two weddings, a trip to Alberta, homeschooling and a 3 month old baby later, it is now less than 8 hours away from October!! My ideal for this blog has been turned upside-down, inside-out and around-about from what I wanted. So then I have to re-evaluate the reason for my blog. And I just go back to what I titled it. Wilsons Window ~ and that's what it is, Sharing our everyday with you! Despite my desire to post everything that happens, as it happens, life just gets busy and it's not first priority and THAT'S OK!! :) I get to it when I get to it, if there's nothing in the window, it means we're out making memories to put in the window. I have to let go of wanting it to be perfect. That feels good to get that off my chest. So on to opening our window of what's been going on in our lives. . . . .
A couple of summer pics to start things off
Goober wearing goggles. . . too cute!

Playing Boche ball at Hillside (my parents cabin) and the whole family made it out! Good times :)

In Rennie, this august, at the community club we had a Family Fun Day and it went really well!!

Here Goober had tried her hand at being a hair cutter and I think she did a great job on her own, didn't cut herself or anything, and she sure looks pretty cute :)

We could have a advertisement for pepsi here

Chloe kneeboarded on the superski this summer, and did a fantastic job!!

Trev did a lot of this this summer! One from a major thunderstorm and another littler but still damaging storm

Shiloh starting her first smiles this summer

It seems like Trev and I hardly ever get pictures together anymore, it went from pictures of just us to pictures of the kids. Don't get me wrong we love having pictures of our girls, but it's always nice to remember us too and our family started with the two of us and I want to keep record of us as well as the kids, so this one took a few attempts to get the right angle and stuff, but I like it, my man gets hotter each year that passes!

Our girls love looking at the cows at the farm and we get great pics because of it, so I love it too!

These are our three princesses <3

No comments: