Friday, February 10, 2012

A Slight Mishap

So, my hardworking hubby has been really helpful with getting stuff ready for Mother/Daughter camp next weekend. Today he built some frames for us that we want to use on the shelves. I was just going to paint them, but in the end we decided it would be quickest and easiest if he used trim paint (I was just going to use craft paint). So he took it back to the shop and within minutes I get a call from him saying he needs a new shirt because the paint can exploded on him, all over him and the floor to be exact. So I was just about to send one out with Chloe to him when he burst thru the door (pretty ticked, mind you) and I just couldn't help but laugh. He tried not to laugh and stay mad but I managed to get a picture of him with a smile. Keep in mind he already threw out his shirt because it was completely covered.

What happened was the paint can on the shelf he grabbed had not been closed properly and he just grabbed it and started to shake it to stir it up. . . . .and the rest is history.
I totally appreciate what he goes thru to help out :) He's THE BEST and I love him like crazy!!!

No comments: