Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Fun!




So we've been having a bit of fun these days, with a little bit of snow and some ice, we are indulging in winter activities! The two most common are gt's pulled behind a sled and a new one for Chloe this year is Ice Skating!!! We got her her first pair of skates, thanks to generous Great-Grandparents and a Wolah!! Chloe is learning to skate. I think if we can get out there fairly often, she'll be spinning circles round us by february!! She's picked up on it quick :)
My (Terra-Lee) family was out for a few days celebrating Christmas and just having a good time! I think everyone enjoyed themselves, playing outside, gt-ing, wii-ing, eating tonnes of food (mostly less than healthy!) and playing games! Blokus is a family favorite!! I pray that you all have a fantastic time together with someone you love this holiday season, and remember that it's Jesus who loves you most of all! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: