Saturday, December 5, 2009
So here's the promised pictures of Chloe's earrings! The first one is the anticipation of it happening and the second is her eating her suckers she got for being so brave! The whole experience was bittersweet, I was so nervous for her and so proud of her for doing it! After the first ear was pierced, reality hit her hard, but she was so brave and held so still for the second one. I felt bad for the pain she was in and in complete denial at what a grown girl she's become, still am in fact. :) She was allowed two suckers after her piercings which definately helped salve her hurting ears! They look beautiful and more often than not, she's the one to remind me about cleaning her ears, even tho it hurts a bit. I think they look beautiful, she's beautiful and loves them and I still can't believe she's really 5!! (I hope to promise that once this baby is born, I will not be so sappy and weepy over my kids!! Ha ha ha! One can always hope!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment