We started with the family pictures, it was so much fun! Goobers expression was like this in many pictures. It's her smile she gives when she is asked to smile! It's funny how kids have a 'cheese' smile and don't quite get we are wanting the genuine one. However, I love their expressions and they make GREAT memories!!

Trev and I have not had any good pictures of the two of us in such a long, long time and I am just so excited that we have so many now of just the two of us!




This is one of my most favorites!!! I love the little pink accents to make it girly!!

We did some with just the girls and I. I just love how they turned out! I was really impressed with how well Chloe and Natasha did listening and doing what Nancy wanted of them, without complaint!




Nancy also put together some collages for us. She went above and beyond what was needed and I am sooo appreciative. Everything is so beautiful!
.jpg)
.jpg)
And finally we also wanted pics of just our girls to update their frames at home and update the ones for grandparents. It's so nice to have current pictures, and since kids change so much so fast, it's pretty much a guarantee to have to update them bi-annually, at least!!



No comments:
Post a Comment