Monday, January 23, 2012

Big Changes Are Coming Our Way

It's been 6 months since my last post! I thought I'd be better at this, ha ha! Oh well, we have been busy with homeschool, this pregnancy and just life in general. It's hard to believe Chloe and Natasha have had their birthday's, Christmas has come and gone, we're in the New Year and now February is just around the corner!! This fall/winter has been great though! We added two new families to the camp staff in Sept. and one couple just had a baby in Decemeber! Now we are anticipating another new little one in the next week or so. Then comes our baby in April! Where did the time go? The next few months are also going to fly by. We have some exciting things coming up! For example, GOING TO A JETS GAME!!!! Trev and I won tickets at my brother's wedding social, WOO HOO!! This is probably the biggest Valentine's date we'll have, ever!! We are so excited about it! And at the end of February I have maternity pics and a date with my amazing photographer friend Nancy. We have been friends for 13 years now! WOW!
Then Trev and I celebrate our 9th(!!!) anniversary and a month later our baby is due and then we're back into the whirlwind of spring and summer at camp.
This summer is going to be very different for us though. . . . .thru much prayer and deliberation, we have decided we will be leaving camp at the end of July. It breaks my heart to say this and yet we also believe it is the right choice for our family and are looking forwards to beginning this new chapter in our lives. Trev and I have spent all but 14 months of our married life here at camp. All of our children will have been born while living here, it is so beautiful here and we love camp so much!
But we know God has someone in mind to take on the Maintenance Manager position.
We know that God will take care of us and guide us thru this HUGE transition for our family.
If you think about it we have a few prayer requests as we prepare for all this to happen.
1. A job for Trev - we are exploring a couple of options but don't have anything set yet
2. A place to live - we are looking into short-term rental at the moment until we can get a mortgage
3. Chloe and Natasha will be attending public school. It will be a whole new normal for all of us with them is school.
Thank you! We really appreciate your prayers with this!

Now, just to catch up on a few pics over the past few months
Here the girls are ready for trick or treating (although Chloe was sick and stayed home with me)

and a bit of a photo shoot the next day


One of the Pursuit students has such a natural gift in photography, so she did some family pics for us




One of Shiloh's favorite things to do "cucker" are she calls it :)

Chloe and I had a 'Date Night'! It was so much fun to spend time one on one with her!!

Chloe and Anika wanted a Rapunzel birthday party, so we did just that with a cake tower and all!! They danced, played games and had a really good time!



The girls just love tractors!! Shiloh did NOT want to come off :)

Shiloh has discovered she can climb to the top of the couch and flick the lights on and off

We had friends out for tubesliding and fondue just after Christmas and the kids had a BLAST!! Even Shiloh loved going down again and again!



We had the Wilson Christmas out here at camp. Here's all the cousins and all the cousins with Grama and Papa Wilson



Us setting up our tree. It was Chloe's year to put the star on top


Well I think that just about catches us up on everything. Hopefully I get around to doing this much sooner, ha ha!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

So even though I pretty much know all about your life, I still love reading about it on your blog! Why is that??! Love the pictures!:) You all look great.

Wilsons Window said...

I know what you mean! I love reading yours too :)