Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Maternity Pics!!

You have no idea how excited I am about this post!! I love photo shoots and when a baby belly is involved. . . . . there just are no words :) My friend Nancy is a photographer (and a REALLY great one too!) and we planned this shoot almost right away when I found out I was pregnant again.
It was a lot of fun and she took a bunch of just the girls too. So here are the pics. I hope you enjoy :) And just so you know, we don't know what we are having!
Our first born, Chloe. She is our sweet, caring, responsible, sensitive, athletic and adventurous one. And she loves her bear!


And Goober (aka Natasha) She is our little monkey, funny, mischievious, can make anyone laugh, the artist and imaginator and our tidiest one despite managing to lose her special puppy numerous times (this is puppy number 2)!


And now Shiloh, she is our silly little one, she is an outdoorsie girl to the core, goofy, a BIG Daddy's Girl, loves anything that goes VROOM!, has a huge attachment to her big sisters, is very sweet and sensitive and VERY busy! She has her "Sofie" the unicorn which she is extremely attached to. (and which we are very careful to keep an eye on so she doesn't get lost, lol)


Also, here's one of the three of them together

Now for the rest, we did some family pics, some with just the girls and I and some just the two of us. Hope you like them :)











This is one of my faves!!

Now with just three weeks to go, I think my next post will probably include our newest addition!

No comments: