Saturday, October 26, 2013

A New Resolution

When I began this blog, my intent was to keep it up. . . . . .and anyone can see how well that went. Granted life has been a wild and crazy ride this past year. It's been full of ups and downs and all arounds :) But now that I have given up facebook due to a slight addiction that occupied far too much of my time, I still want to be able to connect and share our lives with anyone who's interested. So my resolution is to blog at once or twice a month. Here's a few pictures for you to enjoy! Adeline Loewen of Studios on Main in Steinbach took our family photos at a beautiful yard with old and vintage buildings and vehicles that made a perfect setting. In fact the family that owns the property have been faithful Red Rockers for years, so we even knew them! Our kids are growing so ridiculously fast! Chloe is turning 9 this December, Natasha will be 7 in November, Shiloh turned 3 in June, and Troy was 1 in April :) Trev and I also celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this past March!!

5 comments:

Lisa Garrard said...

Great pictures of a beautiful family!!! (How the kids have grown!)

Kimberly said...

Just going through old blogs to delete the inactive ones and suprise! You wrote! How wonderful!!! And lovely pictures too! So nice to get a quick catch-up!

Jessie said...

Oh my word! What adorable pictures! You have a beautiful family Terra Lee.

Wilsons Window said...

Thank you Lisa! It's true, they have grown ridiculously fast!
I just saw on trev's Facebook that you guys had another little one!! Congrats on your handsome little man!!

Wilsons Window said...

Good timing! :) how are you guys doing?