


Well for about 6 months at least Chloe's been talking about getting her ears pierced. Two of her cousins have earrings and she thought she'd like them. So I told her that if, when she turns 5, she would still like them, then we'd get them done. Well my to my happiness they were only mentioned a few times and haven't been mentioned for a long while. . . . until yesturday! She still wants them. We told her that it will hurt a bit, not wanting to have any unpleasant surprises. . . and she still wants it! So I have raw nerves, but she is calm as can be. We will be posting pics of her new doo as soon as we come home!
Now to let you in on our sneaky and devious little Natasha! We went to Ben and Kendra's for our thursday night Church. Had the moniter on, the kids were pretty much out (or so we thought) Well as we wrapped up our church at about quarter to ten, we hear Natasha thru the moniter calling "Mommy?" So I'm thinking she's sick, and Trev runs over to see what's going on. He's gone for a little while, but doesn't call for my help thru the moniter. I'm super curious and when he comes back in, he has this look on his face and I know something happened. Well, this is what happened. While we were having bible study, she snuck out of her room, without us hearing in the moniter, decided to have a little snack. There was a container of yogurt with granola spilled all around it on the table, a chair at the stove!!!!!, pantry door opened,ketchup on the floor out of the fridge, sucker wrapper and my Diclectin (Thank goodness for childproof lids!) She also had a bowl filled with who knows what. . . and an eggshell on the floor!!!! Whose kid is this?!? I will let you see what she was up to in these pics. . . .
Oh Trev is telling me what she put in the bowl, a gingerbread cookie, and egg, asian sesame dressing and perhaps more. . . .What a goof!!!!!!
So, our lesson, DO NOT leave for church unless she is good and ASLEEP!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment