Friday, June 25, 2010

A Sunshiny Day!

Today my mom and niece came out to camp to help out, and hang out. Trev had to be gone all day and we thought it would be a good idea to have some company and extra help for me, since our girls are so busy and I'm not quite up to keeping up with their daily marathon, lol! They had a really good time, spent a good deal of the day outside because it was sunny despite a rain forecast (such a welcome change of weather!). I got a much needed nap in, and the girls had some fantastic playtime outside, even going to the beach and getting soaked from head to toe, literally! :) My mom, out of the goodness of her heart also made supper for us and brought it out! Which was a blessing, because even though I know they would've enjoyed Mac 'n Cheese, this tasted awesome and was WAY healthier, lol!
Getting some time in with our little bundle!


The girls having a great time hanging around! Chloe and Natasha love having their cousin around to play with :)

No comments: