Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy Bees!

It has been a pretty busy week! One that went by so quickly too. We had our last school group and our last church group until fall, spring went by so quick! With the last school group, Chloe really wanted to go wall climbing, so we waited until one evening when the group wasn't using it and let her go! She made it all the way to the top, and if I'm not mistaken, with little or no "help" from Trev, who was belaying her! She is our athletic one!
Here is Chloe Climbing and at the top!




Natasha also really wanted to go wall climbing, but unfortunately she was a bit too small for the littlest harness. Trev helped her boulder a little bit, but she was in tears of devastation when she realized she couldn't climb to the top!! Maybe by the end of summer she will be big enough!
She is a dress-up queen, both of them are actually! But it is a daily (and sometimes multiple times daily) occurance that she comes out of her room in a fancy white dress. She loves being a princess and Chloe is the queen! This is her favorite dress-up dress at the moment. I wore it at 5 when I was a flower girl at my Uncle's wedding!!



It's hard to believe that Shiloh is two weeks old already! She has changed so much in two weeks. I'm still amazed after three kids that change happens so quickly! She has gained a little over 10oz in one week, is holding her head up a lot more, and is way more alert with her eyes! It's such a wonder to see! She has, for the past two nights, only woken up once in the middle of the night! Normally she would wake up twice, between the hours of 11:30 and 8:30. The first night she did that, both Chloe and Natasha slept in till almost 10, so I had a REALLY good sleep that night (and morning)!
I took a few pics for her "two week" mark, so here they are. There's one of her sleeping on her Daddy's pillow, and also an adorable yawn!







In september Chloe is going to be a flower girl with another Chloe at a former Red Rock staffers wedding. Jill (the bride-to-be) was Chloe's favorite person for those two summers and if I didn't know where she was, all I had to do was find Jill and Chloe would typically be with her, lol! So this week we went dress shopping, Jill and the two Chloe's! It was such a fun experience trying on fancy dresses. Natasha tried some on too, because she didn't want to feel left out. :) Jill took some pictures in our van of the kids while we were in the city! So fun!
This is Jill with Chloe and Anika her last summer here on staff. And the other picture is the other Cloe, who was a camper of Jill's! I wish I had taken some pictures of the girls trying on stuff, but I forgot to bring the camera in the store, despite having to go out to the van twice to change and feed Shiloh!!




A little note about Goober and her seat in the van. She is sitting in a built-in child car seat in our van and for the past few trips in we've let her sit in that instead of putting in her other car seat, which is totally fine, except that after a while in the built-in one, her poor little bottom gets sore and we've had a few late night drives home and she would be crying because her 'bum hurts'. So needless to say, her original car seat is back in the van!! But at this point in time she is enjoying herself hugely!




No comments: