Sunday, October 3, 2010

Today. . . .

Today has been a really good day. To start off, the church group here this weekend has had their breakfasts at 9am. I really like this!! No rushing in the morning, and I'm actually up in time, lol!
The weather has been soooooo beautiful! I love fall, it is my favorite season, I love that it's not too hot and not too cold, and it's just right for being outside, having bonfires, playing, without overheating or freezing. Here the girls are having their afternoon snack outside.

The other day Trev and Chloe scavenged a enough wood (and a window) from the dump to build an outdoor playhouse for our girls!! So all afternoon he's been framing up a 8x6 playhouse! We are so excited about this!! It'll be so nice to have a playplace outside for the kids in winter that is sheltered from the wind, and maybe even a little heater. . . . I'll have to talk to Trev about that one :)



Shiloh has been grabbing and holding on to her hanging toy thingy and Oh today after supper I had her laughing!! It was the most I've heard her laugh at one time!! She is getting so big and is just as adorable as ever!

Natasha had this thing, for about a year she couldn't make it thru supper without falling asleep. Sometimes even lunch! But there are still some rare occasions where she falls asleep at meals! And today she did just that, it's still just as cute as ever!

No comments: