We got some great snow the day before halloween and it was perfect for building snowmen and so that's what I did with Chloe, Natasha and Anika. It was so fun! Our snowman toppled, he didn't even make it to supper because it was so warm, but we had such great time!!
Halloween was great too! I made(-ish) costumes for the girls. Chloe and Natasha helped make the masks that they wore. Chloe was a Ballerina Snow Princess, Natasha was a Butterfly Fairy and Shiloh was a sweet little pumpkin!! I took a bunch of pics on halloween but didn't realise I had no card in the camera to save the pics to. So we got all dressed up again later that week to take pictures!
We were able to ride bikes into November and I appreciated that so much! Our girls liked going for walks to the road and back, it was all the more fun when we'd cross the highway to get to the Red Rock sign! Notice Goobers tongue hanging out as she's riding, lol! We also scope out the road for deer tracks and the excitement is huge when someone finds some! These ones are really big.
Shiloh also had her first taste of cereal and she does super well with it! It just seems wrong to me that our baby is old enough for cereal!!!
One thing we've discovered about Shiloh is her very long tongue. We get so much amusement out of trying to get her to stick it out! We'll let her lick the condensation off our cups at supper and with water in the cup it magnifies it also. It always gets us laughing. Chloe and Natasha will ask us to do that at meals so they can see it too! :)
>
The other day it was snowing and Natasha would randomly stop what she was doing and stick out her tongue to catch snowflakes! Of course I didn't have the camera with, so after I went and got it, I asked her to do it over and over. Since she liked catching them it wasn't a big deal for her. I just think it's super cute watching her sticking out her tongue to catch snowflakes!! Shiloh also looks adorable in a little touque!!
Chloe is an awesome big sister! She loves holding Shiloh and playing with her. And with Goober too! Goober will try to dictate the way the playing goes and will tell Chloe what to say and what to do and for the most part, Chloe lets Natasha have her way. It's really a beautiful thing to watch because Chloe has just as much fun as Goober! They share ideas and the playing goes on and on and on. Here's Chloe and Shiloh together.
Wednesday nights are Awana nights. We take our girls to Seven Sisters and while the girls are at Awana Trev and I and Shiloh head off to our friends, Drew and Kristal's house. Their kids are also in Awana. Shiloh can be pretty cranky sometimes because she's tired or whatever, but Drew will come and and take her and can almost always get her asleep or at least calm. :) It's so nice! (and is it just me or does he look like the lead singer of Rascal Flatts?)
Natasha turned 4 on November 16th!!! So crazy!! It was a good day right from the start. We let her choose the menu for the day and her choice for breaky was waffles (I was positive it would be pancakes!) and for lunch I asked her what she wanted and her response was "Macaroni!! But with no peas, and no beans and no meat in it, okay mommy?" I laughed out loud, I'm always trying to make it a little healthier, ha ha!! Another wonderful thing that happened on her birthday was my brother Mike and his wife Katrina had their baby at 3 in the morning, her name is Amiya (Ah-my-ah) Maliyah (Mah-lee-uh) Caydence Koop!! So we went into the city to see them and then had supper and trifle cake for Goobers birthday! It was a really great day!! I didn't get any pics of it since I left my camera at home (grrr) but this is our little sweetheart!!
My dad is blessed with 6 Granddaughters and two Grandsons. This is my dad with Shiloh and our latest niece Amiya! :)
1 comment:
Hey, we need to get over there and come and see you again before your baby is all grown up!
Post a Comment