So we had a nice vacation down to the family farm just outside Brandon! What fun! Despite the fact that Chloe had a fever for a few days, Trev's mom and Trevor made it a time of rest for me. I felt guilty for hardly doing anything with the family. I slept a lot and it WAS nice! Thank you Mom and Trevor! Chloe improved and had a day and a half there of feeling pretty good. We knew she was improving because her appetite increased significantly! Natasha seemed a little down, but no fever or anything. We spent a few days afterwards in steinbach with friends and celebrated Natasha's birthday with our good friends the Derksens! Now after a week away, we're home sweet home, just in time for me to come down with something that leaves a nasty headache and hardly an appetite. Trev's feeling a little low too. Not a good combination. Thankfully he's got a few (to say the least) days off. I slept most of the day today and he put up Christmas lights this afternoon. I am so ready to feel better and energetic again and play with my girls. All in due time :) On an exciting note, we are having our girls joint birthday party here at camp on sunday! Planning and putting it together is so much fun! We are having a Candyland theme (without the candy!) Lots of colors a life size version of candyland, gingerbread men decoration and a supper! It's always a lot of fun having a party and friends. Here's praying we are all feeling top notch by then!!
Oh and something BIG!! We were driving thru winnipeg on Regent at a stoplight between KP mall and Canadian Tire and all of the sudden we hear Chloe sounding out a word ....zzzz...e...ll...e..r..s and without hesitation says right after Zellers!!! So she can read more than we thought!!! WoW!! Well that's it for now! I am trying to figure out the pics. Last time it said I uploaded and nothing showed up. I will try again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment