So today was the girls birthday party at camp! It was so much fun! We made a version of Candyland. The kids needed to follow a map to save Candyland and help out a bunch of the characters with some problems they had and end with a feast at king Candy's castle! The only mishap was when the kids were helping Mr Mint tell time and played what time is it Mr Mint? Well a bunch of kids running frantically away ended in a pileup of a few of them. Thankfully no one was too hurt to miss out on the rest of the fun, but there were a few tears. But all in all it went great! I cannot believe my babies are 3 and 5!! I keep reminiscing to their baby days and it seems so fresh and recent and yet I look at Chloe who is over halfway to being as tall as I am. . . .
Sunday, November 22, 2009
So today was the girls birthday party at camp! It was so much fun! We made a version of Candyland. The kids needed to follow a map to save Candyland and help out a bunch of the characters with some problems they had and end with a feast at king Candy's castle! The only mishap was when the kids were helping Mr Mint tell time and played what time is it Mr Mint? Well a bunch of kids running frantically away ended in a pileup of a few of them. Thankfully no one was too hurt to miss out on the rest of the fun, but there were a few tears. But all in all it went great! I cannot believe my babies are 3 and 5!! I keep reminiscing to their baby days and it seems so fresh and recent and yet I look at Chloe who is over halfway to being as tall as I am. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment