Thursday, July 8, 2010
Trev is 30!!!
This week was an exciting time! Trev has moved out of his twenties and has hit the big three-oh!! We gave him his birthday present a few months ago. He REALLY wanted to go to Michael W. Smith in Wpg this past May, and so my Mom and I bought tickets and he and I went, it was a great concert!! But to celebrate his day here I had Chloe, Natasha and Anika color a crown that says 'King for a Day' on it, which he got to wear at lunch and supper at the lodge! Also a happy birthday banner and balloons set up by the table we were at!! At supper Matt introduced him and had a huge plate with his own special cake on it, and Joey Traa, one of our summer staffers, rapped out Happy Birthday for him! It was Awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment