Thursday, April 14, 2011

This and That

We knew spring had sprung when Trev went and got out the girls bikes for them to ride! They have spent countless amounts of time riding them up and down and in and out of puddles, getting completely soaked thru and having a blast doing it!

So, I was talking to my mom on the phone the other day and Goober kept trying to interrupt and show me something she had colored. And they know that if I am on the phone, to wait, unless it's really important. I decided that it must be important when I heard her say "I need to go wash it off"! I instantly realized that she had not colored on paper when she said that. This is what she had done. . . . . .lol

A lot of us full time staff went to Kenora, mainly to pick up canoes for camp, but also to enjoy dinner at Casey's together. After dinner we went to pick up the canoes and load them on top of our vehicles. That was fun and different. We have discovered that if any hwy needs work, the 44 up to West Hawk could sure use some help!!

Yesturday I dropped Chloe off at our friends in Rennie while Goober, Shiloh and I joined Vanessa and her two girls out for Busy Bee's, a moms group in Whitemouth, for the morning!! Natasha is usually fairly reserved and uncertain in new places, but by the time we left she was asking to come back!! It was loads of fun!!


1 comment:

Natasha said...

Natasha and India should have a colouring contest!