Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sunshine and Lemonade Party!!

Just this last sunday we had a birthday party for Shiloh and, another adorable camp kid, Kaylia! Kendra and I had so much fun planning, and making, and baking and putting it all together! Ben came up with some crazy games for the kids!! Our theme for the girls was Sunshine and Lemonade, pinks and yellows, and it turned out FANTASTIC!!
These were just some of the decorations. The lemonade stand has been such a big hit with the kids! They have played Lemonade Stand so much, using pretend money to buy their goods :)



Here are the camp kids playing at the lemonade stand while waiting for the party to start.

Let the games begin!!






And then there's the food table. It was so much fun!



Then of course it's cake time!! Here we are with the birthday girls! And it was officially Kaylia's birthday!!

5 comments:

Ben Dueck said...

Thanks for posting all those pictures! (I want copies!) I had such a great time putting on a party with you!

Kendra said...

Oops, I keep doing that - posting comments under Ben's name!

Jillian Tree said...

Oh, this looks so cute, wish I could've been there!! :) Shiloh's so big, and walking!!!!

Janna said...

This is adorable!

Natasha said...

What a cute party!