I have to admit I have mixed feelings about her turning one. It feels like she should still be my baby, and in many ways she is, but she is her own little person now, she has her own opinions and voices them, loves getting her hands dirty (but doesn't like touching grass), she loves being wherever her sisters are, is a very good eater, has a favorite stuffed unicorn that she needs to go to sleep, she scooches around on her bum (no crawling), stands up on almost everything, climbs on anything she can go up on. . . . Life is so full and is so fun with our three girls. We can't imagine life without any of them!! Here is a look at Shiloh's 1st year
The day Shiloh entered our world
6 weeks old and already changed so much!

Here she is almost 3 months old with her sisters at the Brandon Farm!
A super-cute pumpkin at Halloween
Meeting her Great-Great Grandmother
Our little snow baby at 8 months
Swinging for the first time and loving it!
And now 1 year old!! Our precious little girla!
2 comments:
So cute!! Can't wait to meet her again :)
She is so cute. Looks a lot like Stephie. Have a question. did Chloe actually cycle 52 kms? or did I read or remember wrong. I have been bragging ,hope I was telling the truth. Love you all. God bless.
Sara
Post a Comment