Friday, June 17, 2011

Another June 16 Blessing!!

June 16 will always be a special day in our hearts! This year its specialness increased with the birth of our dear, handsome little nephew, Hendrix Lee Wilson! We were able to visit them in hospital today and he was (and is) such a precious little man. He stole our hearts in an instant! Janelle, my sister-in-law, looks so amazing and is such a relaxed and calm mother, if it weren't for being in hospital, one would never know that she just went thru labour and delivery :) They are a beautiful family and I am just so blessed that we're part of it!
Janelle's sister Christel Nadeau is an aspiring photographer, and is amazing at it! I am using her pictures here because, frankly, hers are WAY better than mine!! (although I am throwing one I took with my girls in there)
This one Christel photoshopped his name on her belly. It looks AWESOME!

Hendrix Lee


The Family (just missing the eldest Paxton)

And then Chloe and Natasha meeting their new cousin!

No comments: